Register now at www.califaep.org!
The AEP is pleased to provide a NEPA Basics Training program for Environmental Professionals. The Summer Basic NEPA workshop is designed to inform consultants, regulators, applicants, and industry professionals on NEPA practice. The curriculum will focus on the following topics:
Determining NEPA application
Scoped content of NEPA documents
Common NEPA mistakes and how to avoid them
Integrating NEPA with other laws
AICP and MCLE credits will be available for the workshop.
Date: July 25, 2012
Location: San Joaquin College of Law (http://binged.it/MJgSl1)
Instructor: Terry Rivisplata, ICF
Early Registration by July 11
Member or Sponsor Member $150.00
Non-Member - Public Sector $165.00
Non-Member - Private Sector $180.00
Group Rate (per person for groups of 3 +) $170.00
New Member + Workshop* $290.00
Student Member $15.00
New Student Member + Workshop $50.00
Regular Registration by July 18
Member or Sponsor Member $160.00
Non-Member - Public Sector $175.00
Non-Member - Private Sector $190.00
Group Rate (per person for groups of 3 +) $180.00
New Member + Workshop* $310.00
Student Member $20.00
New Student Member + Workshop $55.00
Late or On-Site Registration After July 18
Member or Sponsor Member $170.00
Non-Member - Public Sector $190.00
Non-Member - Private Sector $210.00
Group Rate (per person for groups of 3 +) $200.00
New Member + Workshop* $330.00
Student Member $25.00
New Student Member + Workshop $60.00
* Includes a $10 discount on the AEP 2012 CEQA Statute and Guidelines.
The flyer for the event can be viewed by clicking here.
Register online only at www.CalifAEP.org.
After you have registered for the workshop at www.califaep.org, use this registration form to select your lunch choice. Sandwiches and salads will be ordered from Panera Bread. Choose from:
- Sierra Turkey on Asiago Cheese Focaccia - Smoked turkey, chipotle mayonnaise, field greens & onions.
- Asiago Roast Beef on Asiago Cheese - Roast beef, smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & Panera's special spread.
- Italian Combo on Ciabatta - Roast beef, smoked turkey, ham, salami, Swiss, peperoncini, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & Panera's special spread.
- Mediterranean Veggie on Tomato Basil - Zesty sweet Peppadew peppers, feta, cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & cilantro hummus.
- Asian Sesame Chicken Salad - Romaine, cilantro, almonds, sesame seeds, wonton strips & reduced sugar Asian sesame vinaigrette.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad - Romaine, Asiago-Parmesan, Caesar dressing & homemade, freshly baked Asiago croutons.
- Greek Salad - romaine, vine-ripened tomatoes, feta, onions, peperoncini, Kalamata olives, pepper & Greek dressing.
For questions, please contact Lynne Bynder, CMP at email@example.com or Kristine Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-456-3292.